UDGIE FINE PRINT
terms of service
udgie's products and services are provided by Udgie, Inc. These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of udgie's website, products, and services ("Products"). Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions. By accessing or using our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- passwords — you are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Products and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. udgie cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- content — all content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content. We may not monitor or control the content posted via the Products and, we cannot take responsibility for such content. Any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the Products or obtained by you through the Products is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted via the Products or endorse any opinions expressed via the Products. You understand that by using the Products, you may be exposed to content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will udgie be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Products or broadcast elsewhere.
- security — while the security of your content and account is a top priority, udgie cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
- products are available "as-is" — your access to and use of the Products or any content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Products are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, udgie disclaims all warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. udgie makes no warranty and disclaims all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Products or any content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Products or any content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content and other communications maintained by the Products; and (iv) whether the Products will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from udgie or through the Products, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- limitation of liability — to the maximum extent permitted by law, udgie shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, good-will, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use udgie products and services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on udgie Products, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; or (iii) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content. In no event shall udgie's aggregate liability for all claims relating to udgie products and services exceed one hundred U.S. dollars (U.S. $100.00).
- controlling law and jurisdiction — these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Montana, without regard to or application of its conflict of laws principles or your state or country. Our Products are controlled and operated from the United States, and we make no representations that they are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- is fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, or false;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
- is sexually explicit, pornographic or otherwise obscene;
- infringes any third party's intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- contains any information or content we deem to be abusive, harmful, violent, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable.